You can get an awesome weight training workout with just dumbbells and body-weight. I’ve been doing a lot of kettlebell work lately but today I decided to hit the upper body really hard with a strip-set dumbbell workout.
Try this one at home, don’t forget to warm up and stretch and try to finish under an hour. If you’re not certain what the moves are then Google them, or check the weight training category..
Oh, and the sets involve doing a set of the listed move, dropping down a weight and doing it again, then dropping down a weight and doing it a 3rd time in a row before moving to the next move. A lot of times, this type of training is also referred to as drop-sets.
*Complete all three reps of each exercise of the strip-set before moving on to the next exercise
- Standing Dumbbell Military Press
- Inclined Seated Dumbbell Flys
- Dumbbell Shrugs
- Standing Triceps Extensions
- Dumbbell Concentration Curl Alternating Sides
- Standing Lateral Shoulder Flys
- Inclined Seated Dumbbell Press
- Seated Bent Over Row
- One Arm Side Push-Up (Max Rep Body-weight):
- Hammer Curls
- Arnold Press
Don’t forget to stretch and grab some protein!