Do you ever put together an awesome workout for yourself and then forget what it was? How many times have you forgotten what weight you did with that exercise last time? Have you ever wished that you tracked your workout with a workout log?
Keep track of your workouts to visually track gains in strength and endurance. Sometimes people make a game out of tracking their numbers. This leads to continued motivation to keep pushing through plateaus.
A good workout log should help you track your progress, and get the results that you’re after.
Track Your Progress
- Name & Focus – To help reference and compare with other workouts.
- Date – To help reference and compare with other dates.
- Intervals & Repetitions – To track the length of time and number of times each exercise was performed.
- Exercises – Track the exercises that you used in your workout.
- Weights & Equipment Used – Track how much weight you used, and the type of equipment.
- Notes – Any notes that may be helpful (“I should go up 5 lbs next time”).
All members of JohnnyFit Online can access the Workout Log.
Choose your Free or Premium membership, and download the PDF Workout Log.
Start tracking your progress and find even more motivation to be the you, that you want to be!
There is an area included in the Workout Log that lets you plan for tomorrow’s workout. You’ll be more likely to get it in when you know exactly what you’re going to do.
A good plan makes all the difference in sticking to your routines, or procrastinating your goals.
Let me know how you like the workout log, or if you see any room for improvement. I’m open to tweaking it so that it’s useful to you.