If you like the double kettlebell front squat then check out my Kettlebell Moves page for a lot more exercises!
Nothing helps build muscle like doing heavy squats. The double front squat is the way to get that done with kettlebells!
Double Kettlebell Front Squat
- Double clean two kettlebells into the rack position.
- Scoot the hips back as you squat down. The lower you can go, the more effective the squat.
- Make sure that the back stays straight during the entire range of motion.
- Simultaneously drive your feet into the floor, draw the abdominals in, and squeeze the glutes as you press your hips forward and straighten out your legs.
- Repeat for as many reps as necessary.
Keep the kettlebells firmly in the rack. Allowing them to drift away from your center body, either forward or to the sides, will weaken your posture.
Make sure that the feet are turned in a direction so that the knees will track out over them when you squat.
Don’t be afraid to go heavy here; that’s the point of the double kettlebell front squat!