Are you a personal trainer or fitness instructor living in the Portland area? Do you train with kettlebells and want to deepen your knowledge and enhance your skill in teaching them to your clients?
This certification has been postponed until Fall.
Agatsu kettlebell certification (AKC) is coming to Portland on Saturday and Sunday, June 23rd and 24th, 2012.
What is Agatsu?
The AKC is recognized as the 1st and best kettlebell certification in Canada. Now responsible for certifying thousands of instructors in over eight countries, the AKC comes to Portland as one of only three US cities currently scheduled to host the certification in 2012.
Instructor Shawn Mozen, the foremost authority on kettlebells in Canada, president and founder of Agatsu, will present the course at Fulcrum Fitness’ Beaverton location located at 12345 SW Horizon Blvd.
More than just a Kettlebell seminar, the Agatsu program will teach you how to learn, teach, breakdown kettlebell basics, advanced techniques, as well as joint mobility and bodyweight drills. The instructor training seminars have been attended by established personal trainers, raw beginners, law enforcement agents, and others looking to improve their training and to coach others.
What you can expect from the certification weekend:
- Explore the fundamental kettlebell exercises and how to break them down and teach them to anyone.
- Learn how to incorporate joint mobility drills, bodyweight exercises, and kettlebell training into a complete fitness routine.
- Learn how to create sport/goal specific programs for your clients.
- Develop and refine your kettlebell technique through hands on guidance and correction from other instructors.
- Receive a detailed instructors manual covering the essential kettlebell, bodyweight and joint mobility exercises that make up the Agatsu Kettlebell Certification Program.
There is limited space, so reserve your spot today!
Your registration fee does not include room and board, or other travel expenses. Local hotel listings along with other information will be provided to all certification participants.
If you’re interested in additional insider tips on what to do while in Portland, feel free to contact me through the JohnnyFit website!